Proper functioning refrigeration equipment is integral in avoiding dangerous temperatures for your food.
The following illustrates what our CFESA Certified Technicians check during a Service Call.
- Clean and inspect the condensing and evaporator coils
- Lubricate where applicable
- Tighten any electrical connectors
- Document the temperature
- Note the compressor cycle
- Any adjustments needed to prevent downtime and/or to increase efficiency will be completed at this time.
- Clean and inspect all gaskets and ensure proper sealing and cleanliness
- Ensure all hinges, door closers and removable parts are operating properly