This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Commercial Kitchen (CKPS), https://www.commercialkitchen.com/. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- How policy changes will be communicated.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
CKPS is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, service and part request forms or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- Reason or inquiry for contacting us
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to provide a service or part. In the event that we are representing a party with opposing interests to your own, we may have a duty to disclose any information you provide to our client.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the 800-292-2120 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
CKPS takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as name and contact information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Changes to this Policy
CKPS may make changes to this privacy notice from time to time. You may check back on this page at any time to see our current policy.
Last Updated: December 2018