The Branch Manager is a highly motivated individual who is passionate about business improvement with proven management experience in developing and maintaining a cohesive team. The Branch Manager is expected to meet the established goals for growth and financial performance by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES: (These are not limited to, the functions listed below.)
- Optimizes operational efficiency and economy for branch operations.
- Directs personnel to promote products and services offered by the company to develop new markets, increase market share, and obtain a competitive position in the industry.
- Responsible for annual budget and specific branch performance criteria.
- Implements and enforces company policies and goals in conjunction with the company’s mission statement.
- Communicates with all levels on essential business operations and performance.
- Promotes the company within the industry and trade associations.
- Develops and maintains a productive work team by utilizing set processes for hiring, training and professional development.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum three years general management experience required.
- Post-secondary education. Four year business or management degree preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite products.
- Must possess excellent:
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Documentation skills
- Administration and Management skills
- Possess Operational Accounting knowledge
- Acquired knowledge of Production and Processes
- Sales and Marketing experience and/or knowledge required
- Mechanical and Technical knowledge/understanding required
- Ability to Solve Complex Problems
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License and clean driving record.
OVERVIEW OF HISTORY:
Founded in 1946, Commercial Kitchen remains a privately held company now dedicated to serving the needs of more than 4,000 food service businesses throughout Texas. The industry’s top food equipment manufacturers choose Commercial Kitchen to provide their standard and warranty service as well as handle their OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement parts.
While we are a large company with resources to match, we are dedicated to giving our customers the personal attention usually found only in smaller businesses. Our Commercial Kitchen team relies on each other to do their best every day, and our customers, new and old, rely on Commercial Kitchen to deliver. That’s been our winning formula for more than 60 years.