San Antonio, TX
The Service Technician will work hand in hand with our customers to ensure that their equipment is working correctly and safely.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Install, maintain and repair cooking equipment for commercial client.
- Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Work and repair equipment on site.
- Complete work order accurately for the customer to sign.
- Make contact with Manufacturers or customer service department if job is covered by warranty.
- Turn in all paperwork to the office in a timely manner to process for billing.
- Order all parts that are needed to complete repair.
- Able to perform on call duty in rotation with your location/department.
- Maintain vehicle maintenance on the company vehicle.
- Any other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Possess a valid Texas Driver’s License.
- Clean driving record and background check.
- Have strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Set and prioritize responsibilities.
- Willing to be challenged on a daily basis.
- Handle a variety of work assignments.
- Proficient in MS Office and other computer applications.
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy of reporting.
- Must be able to remain on task despite interruptions and distractions.
- Must be able to work overtime, holidays, nights and weekends when needed.
- Must be able to travel out of town for numerous days at a time.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School or GED equivalent
- Have an extensive knowledge of the food service industry.
- Commercial Food Equipment Service Association a plus
- EPA Universal Certification a plus
- Previous HVAC or Refrigeration experience a plus
- Computer skills a plus